ovCamp™ 150Wh Off-Grid Cell Phone Charger Pack
This package, featuring the ovCamp™ 150Wh Energy Hub and a 10-Slot USB Charging Station, contains all the parts for setting up an Off-grid cell phone charger station, for small commercial or home/group travel purposes. The use of modern lithium LFP battery gives the system very long life and low volume/weight to capacity ratio compared to traditional lead-acid battery technology. Equipped with 1 and 2.1 Amps USD standard charging ports, and an assortment of phone charge cable connectors, up to 10 mobile devices can be charged simultaneously. Stable pure DC 12V power output from the ovCamp™ Energy Hub ensures safe and fast charging all the time. A 150Wh daily energy throughput can fully charge at least 30 smart cellphones.
ovCamp™ 150Wh Off-Grid Cell Phone Charger Pack Datasheet
ovCamp™ 150Wh Off-Grid Cell Phone Charger Pack is designed to be a self-contained system to charge cellphone and other mobile devices without the use of grid electricity. The Pack consists of:
- ovCamp™ base energy system, consisting of 150 Wh lithium LFP Energy Hub and 35Wp solar PV panel
- 10-Slot USB Charging Station, 10 Amps rated output current, rugged industrial grade aluminum body
- 35Wp PV module constructed with proven crystalline silicon cell and glass-aluminum encapsulation
- Package includes one 4W/390Lm light bulb and one hand-held torch, all powered by the ovCamp™ Energy Hub
- Matched ratings of solar PV, battery storage capacity and total loads, optimizing daily energy throughput (DET)
- 12V DC voltage outputs conforms to industry standard, and is open to a wide range of DC appliances, such as LED TV, electric FAN and Laptop PC power adapter
- Additional USB ports support charging of standard USB devices
- Intelligent ovCamp™ Energy Hub provides energy usage display and controls, providing protection against extreme usage conditions and extending battery life
For details of the ovCamp™ series of off-grid systems, please refer to ovCAMP 12V DC SHS Platform Brochure.